Location : Manassas, Virginia, USA
Filtration Marketing Specialist
Please send Resume to email@example.com
Location : Hangzhou, China
ZenPure seeks an energetic and aggressive engineering professional to support specific opportunities with Filtration products within the life science, pharmaceutical and industrial segments. This position is responsible for proactively developing and managing the implementation of new and existing filtration products in order to maximize manufacturing efficiency for increased productivity, reliability, and quality.
You will be charged with understanding and interpreting customer needs and initiate new development projects and ensuring that the product development reflects market needs. One of the key focuses of this position is to interphase and support the communication between the plant in China (ZPH) and the North America Sales Organization (ZPA). These support activities include development and delivery of new products, technical assistance, assistance with product evaluations and, most importantly in the co-development and co-implementation of effective product manufacturing strategies at key accounts and for key markets.
This positions’ activities are mainly located in ZenPure’s Hangzhou, China plant.
- Design and Develop new products with respect to manufacturability and customer requirements.
- Optimize and validate manufacturing processes and products.
- Establish, manage, track and report on new products, product development and evaluations.
- Support the product launch process for significant new products by (a) preparing necessary technical and validation reports and documentation; (b) communicating product specifications to field personnel; (c) coordinating implementation of the new product plans/activities and (d) monitoring the progress of existing products.
- Support sales personnel with new product technical information. Be a technical advisor to sales on our filtration products, application, and material and product issues.
Education – Individual must have minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or Higher. Preferred degree in mechanical engineering or chemical engineering.
Experience – Minimum of 4 years previous experience in the Life Science or Pharmaceutical Industry, preferably in filtration and/or direct relevance to filtration products. Product Development and Management, Sales support experience in the Life Science or Pharmaceutical industry.
Skills – Individual must have demonstrated excellent skills in the following areas:
- multi-level communications skills
- ability to function in a team environment
- problem solver
- competency skills
- computer skills
- interpersonal skills
- design in Solidworks
- Preferred – Fluent in English and Mandarin
ZenPure SDE Job Description-120312
Please send Resume to Info.FT@saint-gobain.com